Presbyopia: Expert Opticians
It is always better to consult your eyecare professional such as optician/optometrist if you want to know more about Presbyopia and the solutions available to you.
Instruments and Tools
Most stores are equipped with machines, instruments, and tools for basic or comprehensive eye examinations, to assist in the proper prescription of lenses.
Professional and quality eye care
Expect high-quality service from opticians/optometrists trained to provide the best solution based on your lifestyle and needs.
What to ask your expert ?
- Can you go over the eye examination with me and tell me what tests to expect?
- What is my eye condition?
- What is my visual acuity (how well can I see?)
- What is the cause of my vision problem?
- What new symptoms should I watch out for?
- Are there treatments/solutions for my eye condition/s?
- What are the benefits of this treatment / solution and how successful will it be?
- What are the risks and possible side effects associated with this treatment/solution?
- Are more tests needed? What do you expect to find out from these tests and when will I know the results?
- When is the follow up visit? (6 months/1 or 2 years)